Are you one of the person who really think that true love exist only on movies or in stories, then this is the post for you.
Yesterday on my casual browsing in yahoo answers, I found a question "How to keep your spouse happy" which was answered by 63 year old male "Jagannath" which was rated as the best answer by hundreds of them. After reading the answer i strongly believe that true love doesn't exist only on screens but also on real life of many people and when felt in real life it is far more pleasurable than what we see on movies & hear on stories. Can anyone really love his spouse this much for 63 years and even after her death?
Here is his answer for the question "How to keep your spouse happy?"
Answer
What I studied in my married life of 63 years are:
1. Understanding each other's likes and dislikes.
2. More percentage of equal mindedness in many aspects of life.
3. Knowing that Men and Women are mentally and bodily very different and always trying to
understand this which is necessary for coordination and compromising. Both should study their
body anatomy i.e., different functions of their body and understand well about the pros and cons.
4. Be supportive of each other in their profession.
5. Know that Men are very sex oriented and women are security oriented.
6. Always respect each other as Mother Nature's creation without discriminating in the name of sex.
7. Knowing both are complimentaries to each other and not a burden or dependents.
8. Knowing that Excess in anything is bad (this includes sex).
9. Never adopt egostic attitude in any matter.
I felt very happy at least some people on this earth thinks in this important aspect of life.
I am very happy to answer this question. All the best my dear. I was having the best wife in my life for 25 years who left this world 5 years agao by premature death without responding to the treatment to her multiple health complications. She taught me that how any human being could live happily while they are alive for a short period on this planet. She behaved like an angel till her last breath. I learnt best of the things from her i.., To forget yesterday - to live happily, enjoy and be useful to someone today - Not to worry but to plan for tomorrow, as tomorrow is another today. She will be in my body (not only in my heart) till my last breath. If there is God (I do not believe in such invisible things, except Mother Nature a visible Goddess), I request to take me to her wherever she is to join and to be with her for ever.
I am getting tears in my eyes, while answering this question. Such was the impact of her presence in my life. Thank you very much for making me remember that great soul which made me to know that THE LIFE IS SHORT ON THIS PLANET AND TO MAKE IT SWEET BY CONTINUOUS EFFORT.
Source(s):
My own experience of life.
Here is the link to original source
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiEgMWkfg80Azg_a.c47w7QjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20110509212747AAhu2Eg
Yesterday on my casual browsing in yahoo answers, I found a question "How to keep your spouse happy" which was answered by 63 year old male "Jagannath" which was rated as the best answer by hundreds of them. After reading the answer i strongly believe that true love doesn't exist only on screens but also on real life of many people and when felt in real life it is far more pleasurable than what we see on movies & hear on stories. Can anyone really love his spouse this much for 63 years and even after her death?
Here is his answer for the question "How to keep your spouse happy?"
Answer
What I studied in my married life of 63 years are:
1. Understanding each other's likes and dislikes.
2. More percentage of equal mindedness in many aspects of life.
3. Knowing that Men and Women are mentally and bodily very different and always trying to
understand this which is necessary for coordination and compromising. Both should study their
body anatomy i.e., different functions of their body and understand well about the pros and cons.
4. Be supportive of each other in their profession.
5. Know that Men are very sex oriented and women are security oriented.
6. Always respect each other as Mother Nature's creation without discriminating in the name of sex.
7. Knowing both are complimentaries to each other and not a burden or dependents.
8. Knowing that Excess in anything is bad (this includes sex).
9. Never adopt egostic attitude in any matter.
I felt very happy at least some people on this earth thinks in this important aspect of life.
I am very happy to answer this question. All the best my dear. I was having the best wife in my life for 25 years who left this world 5 years agao by premature death without responding to the treatment to her multiple health complications. She taught me that how any human being could live happily while they are alive for a short period on this planet. She behaved like an angel till her last breath. I learnt best of the things from her i.., To forget yesterday - to live happily, enjoy and be useful to someone today - Not to worry but to plan for tomorrow, as tomorrow is another today. She will be in my body (not only in my heart) till my last breath. If there is God (I do not believe in such invisible things, except Mother Nature a visible Goddess), I request to take me to her wherever she is to join and to be with her for ever.
I am getting tears in my eyes, while answering this question. Such was the impact of her presence in my life. Thank you very much for making me remember that great soul which made me to know that THE LIFE IS SHORT ON THIS PLANET AND TO MAKE IT SWEET BY CONTINUOUS EFFORT.
Source(s):
My own experience of life.
Here is the link to original source
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiEgMWkfg80Azg_a.c47w7QjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20110509212747AAhu2Eg












0 comments:
Post a Comment