All about a boy..


GIVE RESPECT & TAKE RESPECT
JUST UNDERSTAND THE FACT THAT "WOMEN ARE NOT TOYS"



As I
Was born there was a woman to hold me
--My Mother




As I
Grew there was a woman for me to pLAY & cARE
--My Sister



As I
Went to the school, there was a woman to help
--My Teacher


As I
Get depressed there was a woman who gave shoulder to cry
--My Girl Friend

As I
I got compatability and Love from a Woman
--My Wife


As I
Grew tough there was a woman to melt me
--My Daughter




When I die
There will be a woman to absorb me
--My MotherLand


Value every Woman in your life











I think everyone might have read abt Mom's, Wife's and Girl's...

Its time to learn something abt Men...


A boy/man  is one of the most beautiful creations of God.


He starts compromising at very tender age. He sacrifices his chocolates for his sister.

     



Later he sacrifices his love for just a smile on his parents face. He sacrifices his love for his wife and children by working late nights.




He builds their future by taking loans from banks and then repaying them for the life time. Thus he sacrifices full youth for his wife and children without any complain.


   

Believe me he struggles a lot but still has to hear the music (scolding) of Mother, wife and his boss. Yet every mother, wife and boss tries to have control over him.


                                   


Finally his life ends up by compromising for others happiness. He is that creature of God who no one can compete with.


   

Respect every boy/man in your life. You will never know what he has sacrificed for you.

 



Just extend your hand when he needs it



Boys also Have Emotions and respect it. 





0 comments:

 
By subscring through email get 300+ HQ Motivational wallpapers collection completely free + Be one of the lucky subscriber who wins a positivity T shirt every week

Get this Jquery Popup widget for blogger